Childcare Bridge User Agreement
By using the Childcare Bridge web site and related services (“Service”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“User Agreement”).
Childcare Bridge reserves the right to update and change the User Agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the User Agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the User Agreement at any time by following the “Terms and Conditions” link on the Childcare Bridge website.
- You must be 18 years or older to use the Service.
- You must provide complete and accurate information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Childcare Bridge cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account even when that content is posted by others who are sharing your pages (“Content”).
- Content that you post may be promoted and linked by Childcare Bridge as example uses of the Service. This content may also be indexed by search engines.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your account. While Childcare Bridge prohibits such conduct on the Service, you understand and agree that Childcare Bridge cannot be responsible for the content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Scope and Intent
You agree to: (1) keep your password secure and confidential; (2) not permit others to use your account; and (3) refrain from using other users’ accounts. Further, you are responsible for anything that happens through your account until you close down your account or prove that your account security was compromised due to no fault of your own.
Childcare Bridge, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Childcare Bridge service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all Content in your account. Childcare Bridge reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- Childcare Bridge reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) including pricing with or without notice.
- Childcare Bridge shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, you agree to allow anyone to view and share your Content.
- Childcare Bridge has no obligation to screen your Content or that of others, but Childcare Bridge has the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
If you purchase any services that we offer for a fee, either on a one-time or subscription basis (Premium Services”), you agree to Childcare Bridge storing your payment card information. You also agree to pay the applicable fees for the Premium Services (including, without limitation, periodic fees for premium accounts) as they become due plus all related taxes, and to reimburse us for all collection costs and interest for any overdue amounts. Your obligation to pay fees continues through the date you cancel your subscription to the Premium Services. All fees and charges are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. You also acknowledge that Childcare Bridge’s Premium Services are subject to this Agreement and any additional terms related to the provision of the Premium Service.
- Childcare Bridge offers various forums and blogs such as MyCircle where you can post or respond to observations and comments on designated topics. Ideas you post and information you share may be seen and used by other users and/or the general public, and Childcare Bridge cannot guarantee that other people will not use the ideas and information that you share on Childcare Bridge. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or don’t want others to use, or that is subject to third party rights that may be infringed by your sharing it, do not post it on Childcare Bridge. Childcare Bridge is not responsible for a user’s misuse or misappropriation of any content or information that you post.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users. Childcare Bridge may limit the number of connections you may have to other users and may, in certain circumstances, prohibit you from contacting other users through use of the Services or otherwise limit your use of the Services. Childcare Bridge reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users and to restrict, suspend, or close your account if Childcare Bridge determines, in our sole discretion, that doing so is necessary to enforce this Agreement.
You indemnify us and hold us harmless for all damages, losses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) related to all third party claims, charges, and investigations, caused by (1) your failure to comply with this Agreement, including, without limitation, your submission of content that violates third party rights or applicable laws, (2) any Content you submit to the Services, and (3) any activity in which you engage on or through Childcare Bridge.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- We do not provide child care, nor are we licensed child care providers or experts in the field of child care, pediatric medicine or education. We offer general information for entertainment purposes only and we offer various tools and services designed to further our client’s interests regarding child care.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, Childcare Bridge, or any other Childcare Bridge Service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Childcare Bridge.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any party’s intellectual property or this User Agreement.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Childcare Bridge customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand and agree that use of the Internet means that you are subject to the risk of receiving or viewing harmful offensive content and files. We do not promise that we will review and edit all content for safety, quality, accuracy, or decency that you encounter via our site.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMSs, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- Childcare Bridge does not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Childcare Bridge shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Childcare Bridge has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; (v) termination of your account; or (vi) any other matter relating to the Service.
- The failure of Childcare Bridge to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the User Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The User Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Childcare Bridge and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Childcare Bridge (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the User Agreement).
- Questions about the User Agreement should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org